Job Postings and Internships
January 4, 2017
bright black architecture + design
Bright Black Architecture + Design is a growing firm providing architectural services
for a wide range of projects including but not limited to retail, education, commercial
and single-family residential. We are seeking a talented and skilled individual to
join our growing office as a full-time Intern Architect/ Architect in Training.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team under the direction of a principal
- Strong verbal, written and graphical communication skills
- Commitment to producing excellent design as part of a team as well as the desire and ability to maintain a high level of personal responsibility
- Comfortable with balancing and managing multiple projects
- Experience with Revit
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Possess a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Possess a degree in Architecture
Preferred Skills include:
- Knowledgeable in construction document preparation
- Experience with AutoCAD and Sketch-Up
- Proficiency with Adobe
- Demonstrate excellence in design, technology, organization and presentation
Include a letter of interest along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Pay based on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marissa Fuher, Architect | bright black architecture + design